Total Pageviews

Siobhan Magnus

Siobhan Magnus
"Paint it Black"

The Bon Bon Chat Box!

29 May 2010

The Weekend Drama Award goes to: the "NO MORE SIO-LEE?" story!

                                          (RC THEN NEW TAB, FOR A BETTER VIEW!)

     Yesterday, the top 10 idols visited the "If I Can Dream House"  which I missed. Then, I read the tweets from @Sioferatu asking Siobhan if she was just fine.

@Sioferatu's said to @SiobhanMagnusAI: "I hope that Lee hasn't/didn't hurt ur feelings. Bons Bons luv u and we'd never want to c u get hurt by someone close to u."

 @SiobhanMagnusAI replied: "don't worry he couldn't, he's the best."

But, based on the tweet-roll ^ It seemed Siobhan really did get upset. Correct me if I'm wrong cause I didn't see her facial expression.


Lee is a friend of Siobhan, we don't care about him, we care for Siobhan's feelings. It's just sad...
If this is true, WE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM LEE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE WITHOUT HURTING SIOBHAN'S FEELINGS.


OR IN OTHER WORDS:

CRYSTAL SHOULD HAVE WON!

No comments:

Post a Comment