Total Pageviews

Siobhan Magnus

Siobhan Magnus
"Paint it Black"

The Bon Bon Chat Box!

25 May 2010

My top 25 Season 8 & 9 "Idol "performances"

HONORABLE MENTIONS: (random places from:21-25)

* Allison Iraheta- "Hot Stuff" and "I can't Make You Love Me"

*Siobhan Magnus- "Any Man of Mine

*Crystal Bowersox- "Mee and Bobby McGee"

*Adam Lambert- "Black or White"



20. Katie Stevens- "Let it Be"

19. Siobhan Magnus- "Across the Universe"

18. Lee Dewyze- "Fireflies"

17. Kris Allen- "Ain't no Sunshine"

16.  Crystal Bowersox- "As Long As I Can See The Light"

15. Adam Lambert- 'A Change is Gonna Come"

14. Danny Gokey- "P.Y.T."

13. Casey James- "Jealous Guy"

12. Lee Dewyze- "Hallelujah"

11. Allison Iraheta- "Papa was a Rollin' Stone"

10. Lee Dewyze- "Treat her like a Lady"

9. Danny Gokey- "Come Rain or Come Shine"

8. Allison Iraheta- "Someone to Watch Over me"

7. Adam Lambert- "Tracks of my Tears"

6. Crystal Bowersox- "People Get Ready"

5. Kris Allen- "Heartless"

4. Allison Iraheta- "Alone"

3. Crystal Bowersox- "Give me one Reason""

2. Siobhan Magnus- "Paint it Black"

1. Adam Lambert- "Mad World"

No comments:

Post a Comment