Total Pageviews

Siobhan Magnus

Siobhan Magnus
"Paint it Black"

The Bon Bon Chat Box!

26 April 2010

Siobhan is safe, soon to take on the music for Shania Twain and to be the "WORSTERS" next pick

Siobhan is safe, soon to take on the music for Shania Twain and to be the "WORSTERS" next pick


        Siobhan is safe to sing another day. Next week the top 6 will take on the music of Shania Twain and Shania will mentor (surprise, surprise). The twenty-year old Cape Cod native sang "When You Believe" last April 20th  at the American Idol "Idol Gives Back" show which split the panel 1/4th wise. The other BUZZ! tonight is Siobhan being the V F T W pick which can boost votes BUT hurt her reputation and ours. As for myself, I totally disagree with their choice 100%. It's not appropriate but their choice had been made official. They even said about a week before that even if their pick turns out to be good, they will still support him/her through the end. I saw alot of bon bons in the other thread that they are supporting V F T W cause it will boost Siobhan's chances of winning. In my perspective, I don't believe that they are real fans. Even though they have about 5000 members, we are not sure about if they are voting or not. We have brought her into the top 6 so I believe that THESE EXTRA VOTES ARE NOT NEEDED AND MAY BRING SIOBHAN DOWN. Why? Some may think that we have V F T W behind our backs so they won't vote twice as hard as usual. Voting is supposed to be our priority to keep her safe and not in the hands of those who we don't trust. Voting is supposed to be our "BONDING TIME" especially when we tally our votes and see how many we've gotten in. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT FOR ME, THIS IS A DISASTER.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about the VTFW site. Honestly, I am very upset that she was picked by them. I wonder if it will bring her votes down....I think their motive is voting against contestants they don't like and still able to make it safe all the way. It was a site created by sore losers who can't make it.

    If you notice, almost all the early VFTW picks didn't last long unless they were picked very late in the competition like Kris Allen, Carrie Underwood and Taylor Hicks.

    Now I can only hope we could rock our votes more than usual for Siobhan. She deserves more than being that pick and she is definitely the best among the current Top Six standing - and also her own merit certainly deserves a spot in Top 2 !!!

    Oh btw, I am a fan from Singapore cheering our girl on.

    ReplyDelete